Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where to begin

Today marks one year of marital bliss for me and my wonderful husband! We decided to stay home this weekend and spend some much needed quality time together working on our new home. Yesterday we painted counter tops, changed hinges on our kitchen cabinet doors, spackled the doors, put our dog into a hydrogen peroxide induced vomiting session because he ate some of the spackling, painted the cabinet doors, grilled steaks, watched a movie, and ate our year old wedding cake topper! It was a great day (minus the puppy incident).

A lot has changed in our lives this past year.

Our sweet puppy Cooper joined our family in April,


J graduated in May, 

I began my masters this summer, J begin his masters this fall,


we bought our first home, 


and we purchased our first vehicle together. 
This has been an awesome year! If the 1st is supposed to be the worst, sign me up for 100 more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment